Fuel System Service In Edmonton
A Clean Engine Runs Better
From regular driving and daily wear and tear, dirt, varnishes and carbon deposits have been forming in your vehicles fuel system. These contaminants can cause a loss of performance, decreased fuel economy, and could lead to costly engine repairs. Traditional tune ups cannot fix these problems.
- Do you notice a loss in acceleration or power?
- Notice your engine hesitating, idling rough, or staling?
- Get fewer miles of driving per gallon of gasoline?
A complete fuel system service will help to restore the performance of your vehicle. At Bruce Stewart's Auto Repair, we use the MotorVac Carbon Clean Service system. This system connects to your engine and circulates a mixture of MotorVac solution and fuel through all fuel system components. This process will remove all of the carbon and unwanted build up from the system.
A complete fuel system service will produce the following results:
- Restores car performance
- Restores fuel economy
- Improved efficiency in engine and fuel system function
- Helps the environment by lowering your car's emissions